We are forming a Festival Crew to organise our ABCD Winter Wellbeing Festival. We will get together on Mondays between 11-1pm in the Francis Room at Connaught Hall in Attleborough. Everybody welcome – we need as many people as possible to help us make the day as brilliant as it can be. We had our first sesh on Monday 9th November. Seven of us brainstormed our ideas for the festival and played “Head, Hands, Heart” to explore the knowledge, skills and passions we can bring….
- Shell has got years of experience of organising Norwich Pride
- Karen is looking forward to teaching us Tai Chi Qgong
- Sarah loves promoting diversity
- Anne is a fab photographer
- Sabrina is a crafty woman! she adores making things
- Paul is great at admin
- Hazel is a disability activist
Email email@example.com if you’d like to join the crew. You don’t have to come every week – we’d love people to pop in and say hi.
We aim to finish around 12.30 so we can have a bring-and-share lunch.